Monday, February 20, 2006

Gross


I like wine. I enjoy a nice merlot, a cabernet and a variety of other reds. Often I buy an inexpensive wine as a table wine.

This evening I sat down with my family - my wife cooked a salsa chicken. I opened a bottle of Beringers Chenin Blanc and discovered (after having a glass) what looked like little larva in the bottle- and yes in my glass.

UGHHH!

I'm not really sure what it is. Turns out to be a hard substance rather than a sickly soft larva like subtance. Thank goodness for that--then again, WHAT IS THAT??!!! UGHHHH!

I guess I really can't recommend Beringers.

2 Comments:

Blogger buzz said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:39 PM  
Anonymous fella said...

they have a web site. this stuff should have been easy to see, kinda why i like clear bottles. nice $6 wine though. keep us posted.

11:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home